Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services Account Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
Requisition Number J18-0253
Title Managed Services Account Manager
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage all phases and activities associated with customer satisfaction and services including infrastructure, product implementations, incident management, change management, and customer requests engaged by technical service resources. This position will also manage the policies, procedures, and quality control of incident, problem, change, customer request management, and reporting to customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages, oversees, and directs services team including setting priorities, scheduling, coordinating, and the reporting of team activities
• Manages medium to large enterprise sized accounts within the Managed Services customer base
• Provides account management support to assist in the identification and resolution of customer issues, development of service enhancements, and notification of customer concerns to the Managed Services Team
• Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures and suggests methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and services to both internal and external customers
• Develops best practices for account management disciplines and communicates with and develops business partnerships with the Managed Services team to instill proper service and account management discipline to include but not limited to, incident, problem, change, customer request, and report management in all Managed Services delivered projects and services
• Collaborates with client, service delivery team, partner project managers and key project staff/Stakeholders and coordinates status meetings with client and Managed Services Team
• Reviews and reconciles client invoice statements. Manages all client deliverables that support scope management, quality management, resource management, service delivery, SLA management, schedule management, risk management, and communications management
• Performs migration support and provides training to client
• Identifies and manages areas for change management and service level management to provide financial integrity and client satisfaction on assigned customers
• Drives service improvement initiatives to include building automation and operational effectiveness
• Manages delivery team on service delivery and timely defect resolution for overall quality and ensures delivered services meets contract requirements, quality standards, and customer expectations
• Security is every employee’s responsibility. If you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
• At least seven (7) years experience in managing customers and hardware and software delivery projects
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements -
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
• Demonstrated ability to work with senior team members asking for guidance and direction in solving issues or customer queries
• Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL terminology
• Demonstrated ability to managed multiple technical and/or service delivery relationships
• Experience with formal system development and project management methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex technical ideas and information into easy-to-understand terms for non-technical people
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the change management process is utilized in order to maintain profitability, prevent scope creep, and ensures client satisfaction
• Demonstrated knowledge of ticket management, monitor and/or scheduling packages
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team
The position exists to provide account management services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position. Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.