Sirius Computer Solutions Sr. Callidus Commissions Administrator in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0298
Title Sr. Callidus Commissions Administrator
City San Antonio
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The Sr. Callidus Commissions System Administrator works on the IT application support team to document, design, configure, and deploy and support Callidus software solutions. The administrator is responsible for working in all phases of the software delivery and support cycle. Working closely with business analysts and the Commissions team, the administrator will support all phases of the delivery cycle including analysis, design, configure, test, deployment and support. The administrator also participates in the support of Salesforce, Financial Force and other enterprise business applications systems that integraten with Callidus solutions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Leverage features of the CallidusCloud to develop specific rules that automate the variable compensation processes around sales activities for Sales team members
• Survey and document information about current sales organizations and variable compensation practices
• Analyze and review internal sales structures and those processes and policies related to applying sales credit, reporting/analytics, and calculating payments
• Provide ongoing recommendations for process improvements
• Support business processes by providing ongoing operational, maintenance, and enhancements to production-enabled features
• Perform technical duties including: requirements analysis, Callidus-specific compensation plan design, compensation plan implementation and testing, end user sign off, and solution deployment.
• Assist in feature development and enhancements for the Callidus products
• Daily administration and support of CallidusCloud products, Salesforce, Financial Force and other enterprise business applications
• Maintain data quality in CallidusCloud via constant data analysis, cleanup, reporting, and updates
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience with the Callidus Software suite of products including,
o Experience with the Callidus Commissions component
o At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce
Other Position Requirements
• At least 5 years of experience in Consulting or IT-related industries
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team player with internal and external team members
Data Privacy & Security:
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.