Sirius Computer Solutions Renewals Operations Intern in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0280
Title Renewals Operations Intern
City San Antonio
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to obtain hands on training and develop skills in the areas of opportunity management by providing support for the Sales Organization, with the objective of moving the opportunity effectively and efficiently through our internal processes and sales cycle. The intern will obtain a general knowledge of the Renewals Service Advisor function as it applies to the life of a Sirius employee within the Operations department and will be able to demonstrate an ability to perform tasks in the Renewals Service Advisor area.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Obtain knowledge of the services organization
• Train and learn on business practices within the renewals organization, along with the overall operations department
• Assists the sales force with Hardware or Software Renewal structuring by:
• Providing price quotes to the Sirius Sales Team and or Maintenance Sales Specialist in the form of a final, end-user proposal
• Assisting in providing competitive pricing analyses and product options, based on customer needs
• Ensures all order requirements are met before submitting order requests to QAC; e.g. credit, contracts, lease paperwork, and ensures manufacturers’ records reflect customers’ actual in-use assets
• Maintains database integrity in Salesforce
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Basic Qualifications
• At least two (2) years of college completed
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements:
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to handle projects that require attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision
• Major in a Business field
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.