Sirius Computer Solutions Proposal Administrator in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0192
Title Proposal Administrator
City San Antonio
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of the Proposal Administrator is day-to-day administration of various proposals and contracts by:
• Reviewing bids and preparing proposal responses
• Coordinating proposal response with sales team and other departments within Sirius
• Ensuring delivery of final proposal to customer as per the proposal due date
• Ensuring proper administration of contracts with respect to reporting and maintenance requirements
• Working with sales & sales management, customers, and/or attorneys, to facilitate information gathering with regard to highly complex contractual and technical language requirements and sensitive issue resolution
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversees proposal preparation including coordination with contract attorney and other departments within to facilitate future award and negotiation
o Reviews bids that may require integrating proposals from sales team, Sirius internal services , subcontractors and other potential vendors
• Performs necessary content editing of RFP/RFQ, contracts, and various other agreements to include formatting and proof reading
• Seeks and secures internal and external approval for proposed final agreements and various contract/agreement drafts
• Administers monthly and quarterly contract reporting
• Serves as a point of contact for bid solicitations and disseminates opportunities to field staff
• Comprehends ordering requirements per contract to ensure order placement is being done to meet terms of the contract
• Facilitates final production process of proposal to include printing, binding, and mailing
• Answers questions and replies to clarification and deficiency requests in RFP
• Edits and formats deliverables for customers
• Security is every employee’s responsibility. If you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Position Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years experience in administrative role within contracts, procurement, or a related field
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated knowledge in standard writing and publishing tools
• Experience in proposal administration and general administration regarding bids
• Experience reviewing legal terms and conditions and identifying potential risks
• Experience in public sector
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.