Sirius Computer Solutions Client Executive in Sacramento, California
Requisition Number 18-0245
Title Client Executive
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees. As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
√Consistently meet or exceed your gross profit quota by:
- Identifying new and existing customer hardware needs and opportunities including the introduction of total solutions (hardware, software, and services) to clothe each sale
- Consistently maintaining a strong pipeline of business and striving to close the potential sales
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and proactively follow-up on leads
- Maintaining professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors and consulting communities
- Developing and delivering professional and effective presentations of Sirius and our solution offerings
- Developing and maintaining account relationships to maximize long-term sales opportunities and ensure effective negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions, and discounts
- Acting to identify the prospects decision-maker to close deals & finalize contracts√Ensure high customer satisfaction by:
- Complying with vendor guidelines such as the IBM value add model
- Managing customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects
- Resolving problems with products, services, and A/R collection issues and following up on the status of projects
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities and industry trends and advancements thus enhancing the ability to articulate the business and architectural advantage of our solution.
- Communicating and involving other Sirius sales team members regarding sales leads and opportunities
- Maintain sales and product certifications√Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Communicating to manager regarding the status of territory activity via regular reporting
- Developing and updating an annual account plan, including defining goals, strategies and resources
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of strategic plans and procedures to coordinate market plans
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating monthly sales data to contribute to product/service planning
- Inputting potential sales in company CRM system• Security is every employee’s responsibility; if you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management. • Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience selling Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, NetApp, or similar Information Technology solutions in a value-added reseller (VAR), manufacturer, or consulting environment
Other Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated territory management skills including strong prospecting and lead development skills
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and match those needs to appropriate IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Relevant vendor certifications, such as IBM, Cisco, HP, NetApp, Dell, or others
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract terminology
- Experience with IT leasing
The position exists to sell Sirius offered IT solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.