Sirius Computer Solutions Client Executive - Digital Solutions in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Requisition Number 18-0142
Title Client Executive - Digital Solutions
City Oklahoma City
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The Client Executive – Digital Solutions will drive sales of complex digital business services and associated software solutions into new and existing customers. This role involves selling to enterprise Line Of Business executives (Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Digital Officers) as well as IT. The Client Executive – Digital Solutions will use proven understanding of digital trends such as mobile, augmented reality, voice interfaces, IOT, and artificial intelligence to close engagements that drive significant business value for our clients.
This role will sell in a team environment, partnering with Sirius Client Executives in their territory on all sales. Responsibilities will include both partnering with Client Executives on opportunities in current accounts, and leveraging relationships and market knowledge to bring Sirius solutions into new accounts. This is a direct specialty sales role, and not a technical presales role.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives:
Maintain strong relationships with both Line of Business (ex., Marketing, Sales, Customer Service), and IT decision makers, including C-level contacts, in new and prospect accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of customers’ and prospects’ current business challenges, application landscape, and sales/marketing strategies
- Use proven knowledge of digital solutions and trends to advise clients on the best strategies to grow their business through digital channels. This involves taking a highly consultative approach, and helping customers demonstrate the ROI of digital investments to others in their organizations
- Maintain a strong pipeline of business and drive opportunities to close. This includes maintaining a healthy balance between opportunities coming from other Sirius Client Executives and those coming from independent demand generation activities
- Involve appropriate additional Sirius sales and services team members in opportunities, to ensure the most effective solution is presented and delivered to the customer
- Maintain professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors and consulting communities
Ensure high customer satisfaction:
Manage customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects
- Work closely with Sirius’ Services Delivery organization on project scoping and estimation, SOW creation, pricing, and contracts
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities and industry trends and advancements, thus enhancing the ability to articulate the business and architectural advantage of our solutions
- Involve other Sirius sales team members regarding sales opportunities outside of the Digital space
- Maintain relevant sales, product, and solution certifications
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner, including timely input of contacts and opportunities into the CRM system
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum five (5) years experience selling digital business solutions and associated software, such as but not limited to Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing engagements, User Experience, mobile application design, augmented reality and IOT, in an agency or consulting firm environment
Other Position Requirements -
- Proven ability to sell concurrently to both Line of Business (Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer) and IT decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic and creative problem solving, along with a strong analytical focus, to client business problems
- Demonstrated ability to help customers establish ROI on engagements and quantify the benefits of our solutions Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience selling software & services solutions as Cloud, SaaS, and Managed Services offerings
- Experience selling in a team environment with joint ownership between of accounts and opportunities between sales team members
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract terminology
- Sales experience in the geographic territory of the role Essential Functions The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive. Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.