Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services Technical Sales Architect in Nashville, Tennessee
Requisition Number 18-0171
Title Managed Services Technical Sales Architect
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to work with Managed Services Sales Specialists in developing and enhancing Managed Services sales by architecting an outsourcing solution across a client’s data center infrastructure.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Identifies emerging solution areas and strategic business opportunities for investment consideration
• Develops solution offering standards and develops design patterns
• Works with finance to maintain the Sirius managed services pricing tools; maintains the Sirius sales portal around due-diligence gathering and standard solution sales materials
• Leads managed services solution whiteboard sessions with executives/business leaders
• Gathers key metrics to determine scope; organizes the information into the pricing model
• Masters and applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit objectives
• Works with Sales Specialists to develop a long-term business relationship with the client’s management and key decision-makers providing outsourcing solutions to meet the client business needs
• Develops solution strategies, particularly managed service offerings; assists with and monitors many opportunities of varying complexities; works with resource coordinators/managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Basic Qualifications –
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
• At least five (5) years of experience in IT Consulting and/or outsourcing deal structuring
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated technical knowledge in one or more server, storage, and/or networking platforms
• Demonstrated skills in facilitating diverse client and Sirius technical resource teams to realize a fully integrated IT service solution
• Demonstrated skills in technical writing, presentations, and proposal development
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent, and complex projects
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills
• ITIL and/or PMI certification
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.