Sirius Computer Solutions Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dallas, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0150
Title Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
Are you looking to jump start your IT sales career? If you’re self-motivated and driven to success, we invite you to become an important member of the Sirius sales organization. You will help our team set meetings with clients to discuss industry leading solutions that our customers really care about. These roles are located in Dallas, Texas, with relocation assistance available.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a critical role on Sirius’ sales team by introducing business solutions to clients. The SDR will communicate Sirius’ value proposition by actively prospecting, creating new opportunities, overcoming client objections and then progressing the opportunity until it is qualified. This position has high visibility within the sales organization, as it is viewed as a stepping stone for developing future sales leaders within Sirius.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Execute multi-touch prospecting campaigns leveraging phone, email and social media to generate leads for the inside sales organization, demonstrating creativity and persistence in finding ways to reach prospects
• Build working partnerships with inside sales reps to effectively strategize on territory expansion
• Develop relationships with Manufacturing (MFG) partners to assist in territory and lead development
• Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
• Present and articulate Sirius product and solution offerings
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
Other Position Requirements
• Proven organizational skills and effective time management skills
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand technology solutions and communicate the benefits to our clients
• Demonstrated attention to detail and responsiveness
• IT industry experience
• Inside sales experience
• Sales CRM experience
This position exists to generate qualified sales opportunities by telephone and computer and as such requires frequent telephone and computer use.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.