Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services Solutions Sales Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0209
Title Managed Services Solutions Sales Specialist
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius delivers best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators. Sirius was ranked No. 1 in the 2017 MSPmentor 501 Global Edition, a comprehensive list of the top managed services providers (MSPs) worldwide. To meet the needs created by our strategic growth, we are adding a Managed Services Sales Specialist to our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the sales efforts in selling Sirius Managed Services to the client in the attainment of revenue, expense, profit, and client satisfaction objectives. This position is responsible for identifying all business opportunities within the brand unit and partnering with client executives, engineers, other Sirius team members and alliance partners to sell and deliver complete solutions, and satisfy client expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit, country/area or international objectives. Develops accordingly a long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management key decision-makers providing total solutions to the client business needs.
• Identifies opportunities and develops a Sirius managed service solution. Manages and monitors many opportunities through their sales cycles and tracks them through a forecasting process. Works with pre-sales solution architects and managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed and the solution can be delivered profitably and successfully.
• Plans and conducts complex contract negotiations between Sirius and client which results in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
• Anticipates future client problems in account planning, industry and information technology trends and develops realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
• Participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance Sirius’ position in the marketplace
• Retains ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
• Forecasts tactical and strategic business opportunities.
• May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the Sirius Managed Services business.
Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
• At least five (5+) years experience selling managed services, cloud based services or outsourcing solutions with a successful track record, to include at least two (2) years experience leveraging partner resources throughout the sales cycle
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated skills in financial analysis of a deal
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate with our internal delivery teams to develop and architect a solution to meet the requirements of client's business/web based requirements
• Strengths include problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow-up skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills across all levels of an organization both internally and externally with clients and partnership.
Other Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with positioning and selling colocation and public cloud services.
This position exists to sell Sirius Managed Services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.