Sirius Computer Solutions Service Desk Administrator in Dahlgren, Virginia
SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR (TS/SCI)
Location – Dahlgren, VA
The JWAC Compartmented Computing Environment (JCCE) architecture is built on a secure multi-tenant platform based on the CiscoFlexPodcommercial architecture within the existing data center. JCCE utilizes the Air Force Research LabSecureViewclient and possibly other multi-access technologies at the campus endpoint. The secure multi-tenancy architecture builds on system, network, and storage virtualization and creates a virtual brick wall through an infrastructure that allows tenants at different authorization levels to utilize shared underlying hardware resources and services while still maintaining that same security posture as isolated hardware stack silos. Long-term the JCCE environment will utilize shared infrastructure services to support systems and services at the TS/SCI level with multiple, restricted access tenants hosting highly restricted SCI and/or SAP data, systems, and methods.
But first, who is Force 3? Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As aService Desk Administrator,AMERICAN SYSTEMS is in search of a highly qualified Service Desk Specialist in support of JWAC at NSWC Dahlgren. Responsibilities include:
Your specific duties as aService Desk Administratorwill include:
- Knowledge and experience in desktop support and be able to the JWAC environment
- Knowledge of incident management processes and apply that knowledge to the life cycle management of all service requests and provide communication to the requestor on status and potential workarounds.
- Provide support, maintenance, deployment, and enhancement to the desktops, servers, printers/peripherals, and network infrastructure.
- Perform periodic reporting of system status to include uptime, incidents, problems, and open issues, etc.
- Support the provisioning of service desk/help desk support during the working hours of 0700-1600 Monday through Friday.
- Perform initial tier 1 troubleshooting of all client systems and peripherals and escalate more challenging incidents to tier 2 administrators/operators.
- Provide user account services including performing user certificate issuance.
- Provide tier 1 communication services of maintaining and managing Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) communications and managing land line telephone systems.
- Lift and move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Specific qualifications for theService Desk Administratorposition include:
- High School degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with various Windows OS environments.
- Experience with BMC Remedy.
- Understanding JWAC environment desired
- IAT II, Security+ certifications
- 4+ years’ experience
- Desired: Customer interface in helpdesk/service desk role. Able to work well in team environment
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off starting with 15 days PTO and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Referral bonuses
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.