Sirius Computer Solutions Technical Consultant, Civilian Sales in Crofton, Maryland
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, CIVILIAN SALES
Force 3 is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, and energetic engineers with a passion for technology. We are seeking a Technical Consultant to partner with our sales teams to develop and evangelize our innovative, technical customer solutions.
But first, who is Force 3? Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company.For more than 26 years, we’ve provided secure IT solutions and services for federal agencies across all branches of the U.S. government. Together with our parent company, Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a wide range of solutions and services backed by expert engineers and strategic partnerships.
As aTechnical Consultant,you will be responsible for partnering with a dedicated sales teams focused on growing federal government agency accounts, developing relationships with manufacturers, and building customer relationships. The role includes an annual sales target and monthly metrics for attainment. This job is perfect for performance-driven engineers that can work independently to drive sales, understands customer sales cycles, and is looking for a flexible schedule with the potential to work from home.
Your specific duties as aTechnical Consultantwill include:
- Align with sales team to represent technical expertise to all assigned accounts to include, but limited to, department level agencies, commerce, energy, agriculture, health care, etc.
- Actively participate as a technical specialist in specific area as directed by Manager. Must develop area of specialization.
- Based on industry trends, apply extensive knowledge of Force 3 business strategies to proactively anticipate customer technical needs.
- Coordinate and deliver quality hardware or software estimates, architectural diagrams, and proposals.
- Develop and foster relationships with clients, strategic sales partners.
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting delivery resources.
- Initiate and lead professional services sales strategy discussions and generate plans for implementation in accordance with territory objectives.
- Lead process to collect customer integration service needs and product requirements, develops business cases and drives account team to provide our customers with acceptable solutions.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Translate customer requirements into proposed solutions that, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Work with clients and sales teams to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into sales opportunities; Work with account team(s) to drive major account opportunities.
Specific qualifications for theTechnical Consultantposition include:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and technical sales skills
- 5+ years of technical enterprise sales experience with a focus on solution sales, specifically solutions based on technology from industry leaders such asCiscoSystems, IBM, Dell/EMC, NetApp,Nutanix, andvmware
- Ability to work independently and consultatively
- Consultative solution selling skill sets to include Cisco
- StrongCiscorouting and switching foundation knowledge required
- Knowledge of other Force 3 major strategic partner technology solutions highly preferred.
- A passion for driving technical solutions to include any of the following: collaboration, security, infrastructure, and/or software strategies
- Desired certifications for this position include: CCNP or CCIE
- Experience with major strategic partner solutions and certifications are highly desired, but not required
- Self-driven, business minded, and goal orientated
- U.S. Citizen and ability to travelup to 50%
- Government security clearance highly desired, but not required
- Experience within assigned account base required.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner,headquartered in Crofton, MD.