Sirius Computer Solutions Senior Security Engineer in Crofton, Maryland
SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER
Force 3 is searching for passionate energetic network security engineers to join our elite Cyber Security Team. This individual will be working to deliver new and advanced security technologies to enhance the way our customers conduct business in both Federal and commercial markets.As a premier security specialization provider, the Security Team consistsof CCIE and CCNP professionals with deep consulting experience. Come join our team of talented engineersand a company that’s focused on driving 100% customer success, innovation and developing people. If you are a driven Network Security Engineer ready to challenge yourself and grow through new opportunities, then Force 3 is the perfect place for you!
But first, who is Force 3? Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Your specific duties as aSenior Security Engineerwill include:
- Solution Delivery - Post-Sales engineering to deliver proposed solutions for large complex projects and drive security delivery initiatives.
- Be a true trusted advisor with the ability to research and recommend new/advanced security technologies and solutions.
- Perform both Security Assessment services and architect/design product configurations based on the customer requirements.
- Deliver proposed solutions and mentor junior engineers
Specific qualifications for theSenior Security Engineerposition include:
- Must be a US Citizen with anability to obtain a clearance, active TS clearance is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on consulting service experience focused on security and wired network products and solutions.
- Post-sales experience in the Federal government sector is highly desired
- Strong knowledge of overall security industry trends and customer security compliance requirements.
- Cisco Certifications:CCIE,CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP and/or other relevant security certification is highly desired.
- Must have progressive experience in one or more of the following security solutions such as:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Router/Switch (Catalyst and Nexus), Firewall (ASA, Palo Alto is a plus), VPN/DMVPN, 802.1X, IDS/IPS, Web & EmailSecurity (ESA/WSA), Firepower,SourceFire
- Fundamental or conceptual understanding of Cisco datacenter and wireless technologies, VMware virtualization is a plus.
- Experience withStealthWatchbyLancopeis a plus.
- Experience with Tenable isa plus.
- Experience with F5 is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with clients of all levels
- Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor.
- Travel up 25% out of state based on business needs. 70% local DC Metro Travel. Advantage: Never have to be chained to your desk for large amounts of time.
- Work location is based out of ourCrofton, MD office with office travel for business reasons such as relationship building, management meetings, team events, etc.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off(unlimited)and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner,SplunkElite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton,MD.