Sirius Computer Solutions Sales Support Representative in Crofton, Maryland
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
If you are an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated ENTRY level sales person with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are currently seeking Sales Support Representative to present our innovative line of customized solutions to the federal marketplace!
But first, who is Force 3?Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company.For more than 26 years, we’ve provided secure IT solutions and services for federal agencies across all branches of the U.S. government. Together with our parent company, Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a wide range of solutions and services backed by expert engineers and strategic partnerships.
As aSales Support Representative,you will develop knowledge of key Federal contract vehicles. You will be responsible for growing underdeveloped accounts buy quoting a high volume of RFQs, and developing relationships with manufacturers, distributors and government procurement personnel. This role will have a yearly quota and weekly metric attainment. This job is perfect for someone who is detail oriented, can work independently and quickly, understands basic sales motions, and can benefit from a flexible schedule and with the potential to work from home.
Your specific duties as aSales Support Representativewill include:
- Efficiently and accurately respond to government quote requests
- Receive and process orders in the system
- Identify and research new vendor relationships and customer opportunities.
- Utilize all internal and external resources, take initiative to drive sales results.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Order Processing, Contracts and Partner Alliance.
- Align with vendor partners for opportunities to increase margin and chance of win on specific RFQ’s
- Develop customer relationships through prospecting, email and market intelligence
- Perform customer service duties as needed to properly support your customer
- Research products and pricing from multiple vendors to increase margins.
- Utilize vendor partner portals and registration rules of engagement to facilitate quote activity.
As a Sales Support Representative, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference with an ability to work independently, to make good decisions and to communicate clearly and professionally. You must also be willing to embrace and take full advantage of your ability to be a key player in developing new accounts.
Specific qualifications for theSales Support Representativeposition include:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
- Driven and energetic professional with strong desire to work in a fast paced sales organization
- Self-motivated with desire to win and be successful
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner,headquartered inCrofton, MD.