Sirius Computer Solutions Capture Manager in Crofton, Maryland
Force 3 is currently searching for a super talented and motivated Capture Manager to qualify, bid and win highly competitive procurements and position our organization in Civilian, Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence, government agencies.The Capture Manager will develop the overall capture strategy for an opportunity as well as internal and external partnerships, business plans and associated marketing assigned with the opportunity. The Capture Manager will be able to refine win strategies through innovative technical solution development, effective teaming, staffing and pricing strategies. The Capture Manager advances opportunities through the capture lifecycle to increase the probability of win and to provide the foundation for winning proposals.
The Capture Manager works with business development personnel and sales teams/ managers to leverage customer and industry relationships and personal experience in assessing potential business opportunities, qualify them as meaningful opportunities, and capture them for profitable revenue growth. The Capture Manager will also be expected to identify capability gaps, emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and develop solutions in accordance with requirements while creating a profitable execution business plan.
But first, who is Force 3?Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
ACapture Manager,will provide a key role and fully participate in the subsequent proposal activity for an opportunity. Proposal-related activities may include the development of the Bid and Proposal (B&P) budget, book boss management, section writing, executive summary development, color reviews, and bid/no-bid participation.
The ideal candidate will have previously served as a lead on successful major capture and proposal development efforts. Characteristics necessary for success include: the ability to gain internal support and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers. The position requires proficiency in Federal contracting and demonstrated knowledge of Federal request for proposal language. The position requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
Your specific duties as aCapture Managerwill include:
- Qualify new capture opportunities with Sales teams and leadership in Department of Defense (DoD), Civilian and Intelligence.
- Gather intelligence, assess competitors and help position F3 to win new contracts.
- Develop capture strategy, competitive assessments, teaming, and price-to-win efforts.
- Build, expand and leverage current and new relationships within federal market.
- Establish and qualify prospective teaming partners (large and small businesses)
- Create and deliver executive presentations intended for gate/capture approvals.
- Develop thorough and intimate knowledge of our company’s competencies to effectively pursue strategic opportunities
- Improve the competitiveness of our proposal strategy by collaboratively working with internal teams – capture, proposal, contracts, marketing, sales and engineering Coordinate and participate in meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop win strategy for specific opportunities.
- Maintain ongoing interaction with business development and program area.
- Develop solutions-based capture plans that will result in winning new business that can be executed at a reasonable profit.
- Assist in writing RFI responses and white papers
- Implementcapture management methodologies during pursuit of new business opportunities
- Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process and when material changes occur.
- Embrace accountability for shaping and winning new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation's best interests.
- Identifyspecific contract vehicles based on intimate knowledge of our company’s competencies and work with sales teams and management on go forward plans
- Execute growth strategies by participating in account planning Develop capture strategy, competitive assessments, teaming, and price-to-win efforts.
- In conjunction with Bids & Proposals, lead proposal efforts, including Kick-off Meetings, Story Boarding, Price Strategy Meetings, Writing Assignments, Win Themes, Pink, Red, and Gold Team reviews, etc.
- Analyze solicitations (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) and/or customer requirements to layout proposal strategy.
- Delivering winning captures that measurably contribute to the Operation’s and Group’s revenue and operating income goals.
- Effectively performing as an individual contributor and team member on other assigned business development efforts.
- Conduct after action reviews for business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
Specific qualifications for theCapture Managerposition include:
- US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of capture management experience.
- Proven track record of successful capture and proposal development on opportunities in Federal market space
- Detailed knowledge of the Federal contracting process and demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record managing the transition from opportunity discovery to the proposal process through contract award and developing key relationships with major system integrators and other strategic partners
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify and qualify prospective teaming partners
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, excellent personal presentation skills, enthusiastic and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Innovative in creating best practices and techniques for growing capture programs, developing win themes, and leveraging customer relationships
- Experienced team player, able to attract and mobilize resources to perform superhuman feats to build killer proposals.
- Catalyst in collaborating with internal stakeholders and building support
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off starting with 15 days PTO and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.