Sirius Computer Solutions Associate Program Coordinator in Crofton, Maryland
ASSOCIATE PROGRAM MANAGER
Force 3 is seeking a high-energy, customer-focused Associate Program Manager to join our Residency Services Team. Our Residency Services team provides solutions to customers by staffing highly skilled, trained and cleared personnel to help support the customer’s mission. We’re looking for a team player who embraces challenges, loves working with people and is open to learning and enhancing their Program Management skills! Project Managers will manage (simultaneously) multiple medium to complex staffing programs. We are looking for a dynamic person who truly appreciates delivering high-quality services to ensure 100% customer success. We’re looking for a PM who has experience in providing program management in a staffing environment.Since 1991, Force 3, Inc. has been dedicated to offering innovative IT solutions that enhance the way our clients conduct business within the federal, healthcare, and commercial sectors.As a member of the Force 3 team, you will be part of an organization that cultivates a customer-centric culture provided through our dedication to professional development and the highest-possible quality of life for our employees.
But first, who is Force 3?Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As anAssociate Program Manager,you will be responsible for assisting with activities and deliverables to the Solutions Delivery Team. The Coordinator will be responsible for day to day management of Residency Services employees, building employee development plans, assisting with pricing and bids on new RS opportunities, and other tasks in an effort to support the Client Solutions department. This role will work closely with Service Delivery Managers to help ensure the overall success of these programs.
Your specific duties asaAssociate Program Managerwill include:
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees
- Facilitate daily program activities and help to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare necessary reporting and metrics to leadership as required
- Conduct regular one on one employee meetings
- Training of team members
- Collect and document project issues and assist with resolutions
- Escalation of issues to Delivery leadership
- Manage staffing of employees to include new or backfill positions
- Maintain projects in Salesforce PSA
- Participate in the pricing and proposal development of new opportunities
- Basic financial management of projects
- Approval of timesheets for Residency Services Employees in accordance with our Human Resources policy
- Collect feedback from team to identify areas for improvement
- Develop an effective working relationship with other departments across the organization to ensure success
- Coordinate activities to meet project milestones
- Competently working on multiple, competing project requirements at the same time
- Advises project team members and stakeholders of actions required or completed
Specific qualifications for theAssociate Program Managerposition include:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of program management and resource management skills, along with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in consulting in a federal environment is preferred
- Must possess the ability to oversee the planning, organization and implementation of projects or programs
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with clients and team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Requires excellent communication and negotiation skills with ability to influence others.
- Results driven, with excellent customer relationship, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- MS Project, MS Visio, and MS Office skills required.
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and developing and applying solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and switch between tasks quickly.
- Standard business hours, some overtime, 25% overnight travel.
- BS degree in a technical discipline (such as Computer Science or MIS) is preferred. Will accept experience in lieu of degree
- PMP, ITIL and technical industry certifications are highly desired
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off starting with 15 days PTO and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!