Sirius Computer Solutions ARMY Account Manager in Crofton, Maryland
ACCOUNT MANAGER – OUTSIDE SALES
If you’re an enthusiastic and driven sales professional with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are one of the nation’s leading Federal technological services providers and we are seeking an Account Manager to present our innovative line of customized solutions with a specific focus on Solution Selling. If you are passionate about technology and want to be a part of driving our customers’ success, we want to talk with you!
As an Account Manager with Force 3, you will be part of an organization with over 25 years of success in providing innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions while cultivating a fun and creative culture. You will find plenty of cross-training and advancement opportunities, and we strongly encourage our sales force to become certified in our various technologies.
But first, who is Force 3?Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes software, cloud, security, data center, collaboration, compute and wireless.
As an Account Manager, you will utilize value-selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our outside sales team as you develop long-term relationships with your customers. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating and ultimately closing deals.
- Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process
- Executing on transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Force 3’s presence in the marketplace
- Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions
- Developing and managing sales pipeline activity
- Participating in and embracing the Force 3 learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales
- Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards!
- Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued vendor partners such as Cisco, IBM, Dell, NetApp.
- Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate opportunities in Security, Infrastructure Solutions, Collaboration, Analytics, Cloud, Enterprise Applications and customized solutions based on each client’s needs. Your core responsibilities include identifying key network infrastructure initiatives in your agencies. It also includes: developing and effectively communicating a full understanding of our solutions offerings and services.
As an Account Manager, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference withyour passion for technology and a strong comfort level in having in-depth, consultative discussions about very specific technological applications. You must also be willing to embrace and take full advantage of your ability to be a key player in developing our presence in the Federal markets.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to the ARMY
- Background withCisco, NetApp, AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM preferred
- Sales experience within the Federal space DoDstrongly preferred
- High level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality
- A proven sales methodology
- Exceptional consultative selling abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities
- Availability to travel and work overtime as necessary
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time offvery generous PTO policy
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner,SplunkElite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.