Sirius Computer Solutions Account Executive in Crofton, Maryland
If you are an enthusiastic and driven sales professional with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are one of the nation’s leading technological services providers and we are seeking an Account Executive to present our innovative line of customized solutions to the federal marketplace. If you are passionate about technology and want to be a part of driving our customers’ success, we want to talk with you!
As an Account Executive with Force 3, you will be part of an organization with more than 20 years of success in providing innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions while cultivating a fun and creative culture. You will find plenty of cross-training and advancement opportunities, and we strongly encourage our sales force to become certified in our various technologies.
But first, who is Force 3?Force 3 isTHEnetwork security company.For more than 26 years, we’ve provided secure IT solutions and services for federal agencies across all branches of the U.S. government. Together with our parent company, Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a wide range of solutions and services backed by expert engineers and strategic partnerships.
As an Account Executive,you will utilize value selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our sales team as you develop long term relationships within specific federal markets. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating, and ultimately closing deals.
Your specific duties as anAccount Executivewill include:
- Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process
- Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions
- Developing and managing sales pipeline activity
- Participating in and embracing the Force 3 learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales
- Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards!
- Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued manufacturer and vendor partners.
- Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate quotes and to design customized solutions based on each client’s needs
- Developing and effectively communicating full understanding of our varied products, services and solution offerings, including our core areas of expertise – Network Security, Infrastructure Solutions, Collaboration, Enterprise Applications, Analytics, and Cloud.
Specific qualifications for theAccount Executiveposition include:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience selling products, solutions and professional services in the IT industry; experience selling software, storage, VOIP, and security solutions, preferred
- Prior relationships in federal marketplace, strongly preferred
- Experience selling in thefederal environment, preferred
- High level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality
- Exceptional consultative selling abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, Dell EMC GSA Advantage Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner, F5 Platinum Partner,and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.