Sirius Computer Solutions Sr. Solutions Specialist – Identity Management in Austin, Texas
Requisition Number J18-0138
Title Sr. Solutions Specialist – Identity Management
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide advanced software development or application administration, to clients by:
• Develop Creating technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications overall solution
• Install, configure and customize Develop data field mappings client-selected third-party middleware
• Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems, as defined by the technical specifications solutions
• Develop interfaces to other application systems
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Perform unit testing of developed code sections
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing Test applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Document detailed design and code completed technical work for clients
• Maintain technical specifications throughout a project
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least five years Information Technology experience, including experience in software development or software administration, as well as experience with SailPoint IdentityNow, SailPoint Identity IQ, OKTA or Microsoft Azure identity management.
Other Position Requirements –
Experience in at least one of the following;
o SailPoint IdentityNow
o SailPoint Identity IQ
o OKTA Identity Solution
o Microsoft Azure identity management
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, i5/OS, z/OS, AIX, and/or Linux
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
Certifications in any of the technologies listed above
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.